Voted #1 Best Things To Do In Daylesford for Hens tours!
Daylesford Wine Tours' fun & fabulous Hens Tours are a memorable way to spend time with your family and friends whilst marking yours or your bestie's special occasion.
The Daylesford Wine Tours difference:
- 3 top quality award-winning cellar doors including ciders and wines.
- All Hens groups are classed as Private Tours - so you have the bus to yourselves.
- Play all the games and music you desire on the bus as corny or awesome as it may be!
- Complimentary bottled water and individually packaged chips for the ride.
- Tour includes pick up and drop off to your Daylesford/Hepburn accommodation or lunch spot.
- Buses and guides certified, qualified and ready for a safe day of fun!
- Daylesford Wine Tours has long trusted relationships to get you in front of the makers in a private environment and are full-time contracted suppliers.
We will organise all the finer points of your tour so
you too can enjoy the big day out.
Also we have partnered with Peppers who do amazing bathing (twilight bathing also!) with massage and facial treatments perfect for ladies groups:
$100 per person - 13+ people.
$103 per person - 12 people.
$112 per person - 11 people.
$124 per person - 10 people.
$137 per person - 9 people.
$154 per person - 8 people.
$176 per person - 7 people.
$206 per person - 6 people.
$247 per person - 5 people.
$250 per person - 1-4 people.
* Please be aware all Daylesford cellar doors will turn away Hens groups and/or slap hefty tasting fees ($15 per person per stop) onto your visit. Not a nice surprise on the day.
*As Saturday afternoons are the busiest time for our little region we only do early tours on Saturdays to maintain your time at cellar doors is quality time tasting and enjoying the experience.
*Pick up outside Daylesford/Hepburn region is POA.
*We are not a booze cruise. We expect a very high level of courtesy to our small suppliers and will pull the group from the tour should this expectation not be met. We send the organiser a "Ladies Day Out Guidelines letter" prior to disembarking which each participant must adhere to.
We recently went on a tour with Simon from Daylesford Wine Tours for a ladies day out to celebrate a dear friend’s upcoming nuptials. We had the most wonderful time and could not recommend Daylesford Wine Tours more highly! Renai was integral in organising the perfect tour for our day and Simon brought the tour to life (and really turned on the weather for us!). The variety in tasting wines, ciders and liqueurs, together with the exceptional service, sets this company apart from other companies. Thanks team!
Kate Austin, TripAdvisor
While you are here take a look at our new sister sites and let us know what you think: